Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Visit - Olivier's project

Olivier has been working for a whole year on his diploma, juste like me last year with Ely's to go.
His project consists of a piece of furniture for travellers and hosts using Airbnb (if you want to host travellers for a few days, and you don't have a real room so you're offering a space in your living room etc...). His goal was to create a piece of furniture that can be used by the host when there is no travellers.

Here are a few images and a video







6 comments:

ely said...

C'est genial.

nhu ha said...

Bravo Olivier, quel travail !!!!
bises...

templin said...

That is so brilliant!
I love that . Now if only we can fit that into a backpack we can take it on a hike and have a room next to a river in the mountains, or in a subway???

Michel said...

Good Try Olivier
I will tell you one day how I stuffed 12 VN refugees in my 7 Sqm room in Paris... Takes a lot more than Feng Shui or Sheng Zhen, by the way :)

Thumbs Up !

templin said...

Michel,
Good thing we were all short and skinny:)

You are still hanging around for all that good Vietnamese food:)

You will be my lead student when I do my Sheng Zhen European teaching tour. Take out your old Bjorn Borg shorts.

sarah-mai said...

this is great!