Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sheng Zhen Gong - A Return to Oneness

Hi family,
Finally i am back in the blog.
Thanks Sarah for inviting me back in.
I was in Austin for 10 days of teacher training to teach Sheng Zhen Gong.  Sheng Zhen means "unconditional love".  I am so excited to be able to teach this art.  It is so beautiful and flowing and full of imageries and wisdom.  Master Li use to be the head coach for the Chinese International Wushu Team that won many gold medals. He use to train Jett Li and was very hard core.  Now he travels to seek teachers to share the art of "unconditional love".
Love to all.




10 comments:

Claire said...

Come over and teach us :)

ely said...

come to Ohio first!!!

templin said...

All I need for payment is lots of good food:)

templin said...

Di Oanh , did you get a book and shirt in the mail?
I lost my cell phone so i need to get cell numbers from everyone again please.

nhu ha said...

the next class will be in Montpellier !!!!!
i'm in !

ely said...

i did.we both reading n practicing right now.
did u leave the book in the rain?
love.

templin said...

Yes , i did leave it in the rain:)
Utube Sheng Zhen and you will see how Master Li does the forms. If you want the cd, i will buy it for you. I started with Kuan Yin Standing, the name has been changed to "Heaven Nature Gong"
What is your cell #?

My world tour will start in Ohio then to NY city, Montpellier then where Claire lives then Paris:)

ely said...

330-271-9179
can i buy the cd on line?

nhu ha said...

do you need a costume made by Jean Paul Gaulthier like Madonna for her World Tour ???
ps: Claire lives in Toulon.

templin said...

Yes, costume will greatly help my movements. Can you contact Jean Paul for me? Or maybe Madonna wont need hers anymore and i can buy for cheap.