Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

London

My turn for pics from London ! I went to visit Erica with a friend of mine, for 5 days. Here are "a few" pics ! My friend took better ones and my memory card was full after 2 days, but I'll have them later...

We had to stop by the Tate, you can see how lucky we were with the weather, it rained several times but the sun always came back !


Millenium Bridge

London eye

And the dark clouds on their way....

Harrods ! What a maze !!!

A wonderful hidden neighborhood called The Temple. You enter this little city through a door on Fleet Street.


We went to all the markets we could.
Borough Market

Sunday Up Market, Claire told us it was the best, and it was crazy !!! So hard to choose where to eat !! 




It was so nice outside, people were eating in the street

People having a haircut in the street !

Street art



haha, a squirrel bottom at a pub :)

And I have tones of pictures of their beautiful doors.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I wanna go back!

sarah-mai said...

Great! I would love to go back to London...

nhu ha said...

me too...