Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Artists.


Let me introduce to you, my cousin :Alain...."the king of guacamole".Two big chiefs in action.


For a couple of years,the Bernards gave up the Band for many reasons.....

The fact is that skiing off pistes may be very dangerous.!!!

For good skiers only and for goldmastercard members only.....(thanks! Tonton Thierry for that magnificent gift!!)

My brother Duy who works for nuclear research in Switzerland : he's got the platinum mastercard...(Sorry Tonton Thierry!)

"Maverick","Goose","Iceman" and "Viper"(Top gun or Hot shots??°

  • Lieutenant John Dunbar tepee.!!

"Dance with Wolves",",Kicking Bird "and" Stands With A Fist"!


"Guess who's coming to dinner?"(Juliette's boyfriend! I don't think that Tonton Thierry will agree that interracial relationship,even if, his future son-in-law seems to be very clever..)

Ice Age: Scrat and Sid.......and Dark Maul.

"The girl next door."( Damn So hot!)

The level is high. Ready for the X-Games!

My bodyguard.

We send our heart of glass to all the family.

My tribe.

1 comment:

Laure said...

Le fameux article qui était caché...