Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday afternoon in Paris

Here are some pictures taken this afternoon during a walk in Paris !!

This is a piece of art from Daniel Buren in the Palais Royal next to the Louvre, it's pretty fun for pictures !


You cannot imagine how many people were taking pictures in front of the Pyramide du Louvre, so much fun !




This is on a bridge next to the Musée D'Orsay, each padlock represents a couple ! I've been on this bridge before and I had never seen these ! You're never done discovering things in Paris !

And a HUGE shoe created for the Universal Exhibition (Exposition Universelle ?) in Barcelona in 19... I don't remember when, sorry :)

6 comments:

Nhu Ha said...

certains ont juré de s'aimer toute leur vie !!!!

sarah-mai said...

I love the padlocks...I've never seen those either!

ely said...

are they out of their mind?

templin said...

What great visual stimulations!

The Roses said...

i want to put a padlock on there too!

Laure said...

Send one to me, and I'll put it for you !