Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Merci !

I went to a shop called Merci in Paris yesterday with my friend Marie.
It's such a beautiful place !! They sell jewels, decoration, clothes, kitchen things,....
but it's SO expensive...
Anyway, the theme is Liberty fabric ! (by the way, I think there are many things at Target right now :) !!)











And then we went to have lunch in a Thaï restaurant called Nambodai, anf it was SO good and a really nice place. Here is a link to more pictures : http://www.ma-chr.com/projects/nambodai/
And from the window, we could see this !!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Ca a l'air super grand "Merci"
Et génial la vue sur l'autruche

sarah-mai said...

ooooh....i LOVE it! i think that store was in the book i gave you?

Nhu Ha said...

my really favorite is Anthropologie....

sarah-mai said...

thank you for the inspiration...it gave heath some great ideas for his next work project!

Laure said...

I knew it would be an inspiration for Heath, I though of you when I took the pictures, and kept saying in my head "it's SOOO going on the blog !"

No it's not in the book, which is quite weird !! My friend Marie took me there