Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our famous Mercury Michel just had to have! He asked them for the largest and ugliest car they had!
All of us at breakfast. I don't need to eat for a month.

Is that a big collective smile or what? The tree is pretty big too!


I stopped talking long enough to get in a photo.



the girls at breakfast




We just got home today after a days delay due to mechanical problems with our plane. We got two round-trip tickets to anywhere Air Tran flies though. I have posted a few pics. Mostly of Ely and I just getting lost on the coast. We visited friends and even worked for a day at their restaurant. Check out the Elephant Sea Lion on the beach! We had agreat time. Now I have to shovel lots of snow.

5 comments:

Laure said...

Great pictures! ! What a nice weather !!!
And don't hate the car !!

Claire said...

Do they fly to France?
The sealion is just so huge!
Thanks for the pictures, wish I had been with you...

ely said...

unfortunatly, they don't fly to France.
we wish you were with us too!
your Mom told us how Antoine makes Remi laugh. i love kids laughs.

templin said...

I can't believe there was not a tree group hug!
Supreme Uncle, you're not doing your job.

sarah-mai said...

There was a tree group hug...I will post it later!