Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to the seventies.

Hey,I've already seen that guy during the Woodstock years !!!
The same dirty colors,...the same outlaw faces..."Hey my,my, Rock and roll will never die!!.."
He's the last real survivor of the famous band !!
He could also have done a talented duet career with Paul Simon..............
but he was more interested about sex-experience with a mature cougar woman........
The legend said that he wrote :"Mrs Robinson"for Nhu Ha but he sold this smash hit to Paul Simon.........He's my guitar hero.!!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh My God Vivi you're so dead
or not invited anymore...

Laure said...

ohhhhhhhhhh

Nhu Ha said...

OMG !!!!
VIVI???? who's this guy ??? connais pas !!!
je vais porter plainte contre X pour utilisation d'images sans mon autorisation ....
signé, Carla B.

sarah-mai said...

Oh my!