Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer bike ride

Heath + I took a bike ride last weekend to the lake...it's so beautiful in Chicago when the weather is nice.








There was a market I really wanted to visit...it's called Dose and it's only once a month. It features all kinds of local vendors, from food to furniture to clothes.

All different kinds of hot sauce...


Maple syrup...


Speakers made from old suitcases...


Jams...


Terrariums...



Stationery...


Vintage clothes...




6 comments:

Claire said...

It looks so cool!!
I love the suitcase

ely said...

when is the next one?

sarah-mai said...

July 10, August 14, September 25, October 16, November 6, December 4

Nhu Ha said...

i want to be there for one of these days !!!
Michel says: "peut-etre....may be..

sarah-mai said...

Please come in the summer when the weather is nice!

Laure said...

I love the speakers !!!!
I'd like to go !