Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

April in Montpellier

Ok long post today!

My mum looked after the boys with Laure's help during spring holidays.



My dad had the best help: rémi wouldn't let him go! He copied everything he did. Very cute.





Then we organised a little egg hunt in the garden


(Juliette's busy texting her boyfriend)






Julie's first egg hunt!




Dung is Rémi's favorite :)
Easy : she picks up his favorite food for him and play with him...



Laure took the boys to the aquarium


And Rémi enjoyed a Montpellier's bath

4 comments:

ely said...

thank you for the pictures!!!!
the boys look like they are keeping michel busy.

sarah-mai said...

I love that hat on Remi! I bet Michel is thrilled to have all that help!!!

I want to hear what seeds Me Ha has planted this year!

Laure said...

C'était chouette ces 10 jours :)

templin said...

What a wonderful familyl