Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Week end with Claire

Ok, big post for the great week end we had in Paris !

I have tones of pictures !!
It's kind of a mess sorry !!! I don't have much time to to it chronologically...


Beautiful carpet





Breakfast In America : Before and After pictures !!
(A gotta say, it's not the same as Dottie's in SF !)



MGMT !
Great concert with Renaud and Lisiane, a friend from school




Of course, we stopped at Merci




Look closely


L'Opéra !


We tried the bubble tea in Paris !!
Not as good as the one in the States, we couldn't finish it, it was too much !
What's the flavor you usually take ? Is it with milk too ? I didn't remember...


And we had several yogurts and frozen yogurts





Oh right, and A LOT of shopping.......

6 comments:

Claire said...

On n'a pas pris de photos de notre shopping!!! We had such a great weekend. Merci encore lote !

sarah-mai said...

Oh...I want to go to Merci + see MGMT!!!! Your yogurt looks like Pinkberry. It's one of my favorites in NYC.

I like bubble tea with coconut flavor and soymilk!

Um...the breakfast couldn't have been too bad...your plates are SO clean!!!

The Roses said...

i want to go next time!

ely said...

me too!
me oanh

Claire said...

We all have to go together!!!

templin said...

What a great time!!!!
:)
Your friend on the last picture looks like Jackie Chan