Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bergen

Some pictures of the city, with the camera this time, not the iphone. However due to the really bad weather, my pictures cannot show the city its best. You just have to trust me that it's so very lovely And also, if you want to go, check the weather as it's as rainy as Seattle!



This is the view we had from our hotel!


I didn't know that Norway had such great breads, full of cereals.


Bergen has plenty of lovely cafes where they make sandwiches on demand, some were organics.



5 comments:

sarah-mai said...

Everything looks so cute! I love the architecture there.

Laure said...

Rolala, ça a l'air tellement beau !! Chouettes photos :)

ely said...

i love the little house on the last picture!!!
me oanh

templin said...

Looks like a fairy tale place.
Is it cold there?

Claire said...

It can get cold but not when we were there (although it's cold for me!!!) it was mostly wet :(