Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Am - by Trey

I am...

I am a reader
I love the way I can be in the middle of a battle
Or fly on a magic carpet
just by sitting at home reading.
It is amazing to learn so many things just by picking up a book.

I am a history freak
Learning about astounding people and places in our world's history.
It is awe inspiring to see and learn about the events that took place in the past years.
It gives me and many others things to learn about the people before us.

I am a vegetarian.
I don't eat meat .
I am just trying to help what I can.
I am somewhat of a tree hugger and an animal saver.
I do what I do to help our environment and save the planet.

I am a brother.
I am like a bird watching a tornado of siblings tear through my just cleaned room apart.
We often fight and bicker and yell
At the little things we don't even care about
But we all still love each other
when the fight is over.

I am many things
As a reader, a history freak, a vegetarian, and a brother
They all combine to make one awesome guy.
I am Trey Templin!

5 comments:

ely said...

just as i said before, what an awsome family i am part of!!!

Laure said...

It's so great, I love it

sarah-mai said...

trey, this is so good. you definitely have a talent.

Nhu Ha said...

so mature !!!
good job Treytrey

Claire said...

You're awesome!