Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

glamour event


megan (my co-worker) and i got to attend the glamour women of the year event last night...we saw hillary clinton, jane goodall, natalie portman, katie couric, barbara walters, nicole kidman, mary steenburgen, tyra banks, fergie, condoleezza rice, misty may-treanor, kerri walsh(from the women's beach volleyball team), and 3 women that have won the nobel peace prize. it was so inspiring and so much fun! all about empowering women and bringing peace to everyone everywhere.
m

3 comments:

Laure said...

Wow! so great, you're so lucky!

templin said...

AWSOME,
This means the Yin energy is trying to balance the aggressive yang energy.
I have heard that the collective energy of the universe is moving to the heart chakra.

Laure,
we did not get the wooly hat. Did you send it with Ma Hai?
I hope you can be my assistant again.

Laure said...

Well I think she took it? maybe she forgot??
It was in a transparent pocket with Claire's little flags (I don't remember how she calls it lol)