Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bags





Last week, I bought a bag on the market, and I thought I could make some myself too with the same shape!! So I already made 3... One for Claire, one for a friend and one for me! And an other one in coming... I'd like to make a lot and sell it...
Who wants one?
J'ai acheté un sac sur le marché de l'esplanade la semaine dernière et j'ai voulu en refaire d'autres pareils, du coup j'en ai déjà fait 3 autres!! Un pour Claire, un pour une amie et l'autre pour moi, et un 4eme arrive...! Jvais en faire pleins et le vendre :)
Qui en veut??

8 comments:

sarah-mai said...

i'd love one!!! i'll pay you with american eagle clothing :)

ely said...

i want one too!
i'll pay you with love!
just kidding. i'll think of something.

Claire said...

Hé moi j'en veux aussi !!!
Il a l'air encore mieux que le mien (tu t'améliores avec chaque sac !)

templin said...

Can you make one so i can take to meditation?
It needs to fit a blanket and two small pillows.

I will pay whatever you ask or you can take Tory.

I can't believe someone would offer you love for a trade.

Laure said...

Hey! Ok that's a lot of bag to make!! Sarah, I'd like to know if you could find flip flops like the green one you bought me a few years ago, I'll send pictures if I find on internet...

Phuong, I'll make one for you, but it has to be pretty big I guess! I'll try that :)

Ok, now I have to go to work :)

Laure said...

Hey, Tory, we love you, WE love you, don't stay with these people, we'll make you delicious cookies here :)

templin said...

All he needs is chocolate bread, back rubs, and love.

sarah-mai said...

laure, i will look!