Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2007


Hey!!
Don't make fun of me!! I'm suffering OK??!!!!
So yesterday, I said goodbye (well I was asleep...) to my wisdom teeth!!
I only had 3 of them...
I look like a hamster!! So I have to put glass on my face, this is the reason why I'm like that :)

On se moque pas OK?? parce que je souffre moi!!!
Hier, j'ai dit au revoir (enfin, j'étais endormie mais bon!) à mes dents de sagesse!!
Je ressemble à un hamster, certains ont pu le constater aujourd'hui d'ailleurs... :)

4 comments:

Claire said...

tu es super belle :0
Reste comme ca !
Allez courage, soupes et glaces au menu...

ely said...

I sympathize with you Laure. I had three wisdom teeth removed and I was miserable for several days. It is a great weight loss program but I don't think you need that. Play it up for as much as you can. Get everyone to wait on you. Drink lots of liquids!
Get well.
Jim

sarah-mai said...

ugh...i had this done a few years ago as well...i only had 3 too :) must be a hereditary thing. Soup and ice cream - that's what i lived off of ;)

The Roses said...

does she mean "ice"??