Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

4 (No, Sorry,now 5) in.....Switzerland.

Welcome in Switzerland.
Nothing to declare???

Who's talking about pollution levels peaks?

Onion soup.(Only healthy food......even without my Mum..)

Fish wrapped in pastry.

Red berries vacherin.


My new pet friend....!!!!!!! I love it so much.
A 4 months old samoyède puppy.............

called ......Ito !!!

With my brother and my dad. ......Always on the top!

My brother's room mate and also girl-friend.

My new sister in law and  its  sled dog.


Ito is also trained to" search and rescue" beginners skiers!!(you can pay with CB or CHFR)


I want the same fur coat.

Duy taking Ito for a walk....

My Dad taking my brother for a walk.......

Nice music.

And a nice trip.

Time to have a bath!!!...and to get back home!

4 comments:

ely said...

love the pictures!!
and a new addition?

Laure said...

Super !!! Et ENFIN une copine Duy ? Bravo !!!!

nhu ha said...

très classe !

sarah-mai said...

I love the dog!!!