Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year family !!!

Happy new year 2012 everyone !!
I wish you all the very best, a lot of love and I hope we'll get a chance to gather everyone very soon. I'm so happy I got a chance to visit some of you in the States last summer. :)

Here is a video of the fireworks in London, I heard it was amazing, and you can see for yourself on that video.
No fireworks in Paris, question of safety...too bad, but I had a very nice time with my friends.

Miss you all

4 comments:

ely said...

thank you Laure.
that was amazing!!!
this past year was a good year for us , with the help and love from every one.
may 2012 bring us good health, prosperity and peace.
remember, a vegan world is a gentle world.
love.

Tam Thien said...

Très Bonne année à ma famille! Beaucoup d'amours et de joies.

sarah-mai said...

I've never seen fireworks like this before!

We're hoping to visit France this July to see everyone!!!

Tam Thien said...

nous allons au Vietnam au mois de juin pour 1 mois et demi, who come with us?