Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Amsterdam

I just went to Amsterdam with some of my friends for 3 days. We were lucky with the weather, it rained a little, but not as much as it was supposed to, and it wasn't too cold either.

It's really pretty, very touristic but very nice.

They have bikes EVERYWHERE, and they're dangerous !!!



They have cheese everywhere too, and it's really really good. Pesto cheese, pepper cheese, cumin, herbs, garlic, smoked...... you can taste everything.

They have those waffles with whipped cream and chocolate and strawberries. Couldn't try, it's too much, but I had a very good simple waffle.

They even have a vegan café !

Their houses are all bent, it's really weird

8 comments:

Claire said...

Sympa le début des vacances ;)

templin said...

That's it for the vegan cafe?
Where are all the signs of Chistmas?
The leaning houses are really strange, the land must be shifting below?

sarah-mai said...

We loved Amsterdam! Did you go to the 9 little streets? There's an amazing bookstore there.

ely said...

vegan cafe?
did u check out their menu?

Laure said...

I don't hve many pics by night, my camera isn't really good for night pics. But there were really great lights in the houses.
I don't understand the bent houses, it seems to be done on purpose...

I guess I went to the 9 little streets, but we just walked around without really checking where we were :)

Didn't get a chance to check the menu, the people inside were kindof weird and my friends were in a hurry :/

templin said...

Vegans can be pretty strange:0)

ely said...

because they are from out of space!

Nhu Ha said...

don't fly so far......