Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's be tourists for a day !

I didn't had much time to post because of my internship that ended yesterday, so I'm back now !!

I had a few pictures I wanted to share since last week, last saturday I spent the day in Paris and I felt like a tourist discovering places for the first time in 3 years !


This is what they call "Paris Plage", places where you can rest and tan near La Seine...
It's really nice but crowded ! So we just walked there in the late afternoon... much better !


(so many "Fatboys"(name of the ottoman), if you know these, you know how expensive it is !)




We paused at a place called Cru (=raw) where they only serve raw food. We had a plate of tomatoes and a plate of mozzarella. It was good ! And I can't wait to have my parent's tomatoes now !



Nice sunset, but much more beautiful in reality !



My first time inside the Pantheon !



And the fun car they keep changing every season at that store called Merci (beautiful but expensive place)
I think I posted a pictures a few month ago with the car covered with Liberty fabric...
Right now, the theme is Linen !

I liked this idea...

3 comments:

Claire said...

i want the car!!!

sarah-mai said...

ooh...please be a tourist more often and send pics!!!!

Laure said...

I'll have more tomorrow :)