Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2nd Anniversary in Turks

We spent the weekend in Turks to celebrate our anniversary....it was the most relaxing vacation.  And so nice to see the same people working at the hotel - we were welcomed 'home' by two of the locals :)

The hotel sent us this cake for our anniversary!




This is not where we stayed, the Amanyara, but it is the most beautiful place I have ever been AND the best dinner I've ever had!!!!  I am not exaggerating :)  And we saw a famous chef vacationing there (Curtis Stone).





And I was so excited to see they have a non-alcoholic section...so excited I took a picture of the menu!




We rented a Jeep for the day...have you ever seen more beautiful water???



And here is Grace Bay Club...where we were married!


4 comments:

templin said...

That is so wonderful!
Happy times to both of you.

templin said...

That is so wonderful!
Happy times to both of you.

Laure said...

Wow, you lucky guys !! I'm actually drawing a Spa for a HUGE hotel in Marocco during my internship... I hope I'll get a chance to visit when it's done :) (I can dream)

Claire said...

Life is so tough for the Millers!
I don't have pictures of the hotel we stayed in Biscarrosse (near Bordeaux), it couldn't stand the competition!!! But I can say that it was full of spiders and plenty of other insects...