Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Poems by Tory

Oak Tree,

An oak tree is like a
Big lonely man who can't move any more.
His arms spread wide,
Waiting for someone to come hug him.

The Lake

I walk up to the lake.
The wind flowing through the air.
The trees, like people waving in the wind.
I see the blue sky and the sun in the middle aiming down at the lake.
The birds flying overhead.
I feel free when I walk to the lake.

Rain,

Rain falling down on me,
I can barely see.
I 'll go under that tree,
But I have to pay the fee.
The lighting starts to come down.
Look what I found,
I don't look so happy,
Look at my frown,
Because the rain is falling down.

I Run,

I stand there on the field,
Ready for the ball to come to me,
The pitcher winds up and releases the ball.
The batter swings and the ball is up in the air,
I run,
I run as hard and as fast as I can,

The ball falls in my glove.

5 comments:

Claire said...

It's beautiful!

Laure said...

This is beautiful Tory, I love your poems !

ely said...

nice job Tory.

sarah-mai said...

Great poems!

The Roses said...

wow. impressive.