Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snowmaggedon

Before you look at these pictures, I just want to point out that Mark was sick over the weekend so I did shovel on Friday AND Saturday. I just wasn't out there today!

Owen practicing for baseball season. He needs a lot of practice because he couldn't hit me from where I was standing! Mark getting hit with a snowball from one of the boys

If you look right above Isaac to the right - you will see that he is just about to get hit with a shovel full of snow!




7 comments:

Laure said...

omg !! so much snow !!! have fun :)

templin said...

How on Earth do people play baseball in that kind of weather.
Tory started baseball here and it is 49 degrees and I am freezing.

Claire said...

Would love to joint!!!

Claire said...

oups join I mean

ely said...

a joint ??? Claire!!!!
may be the white stuff is not snow after all!

ely said...

tramy,
i can see how well you shovel!
Mark has to finish for you.

sarah-mai said...

That is really funny...I had to look closely to see the snow that was about to hit Isaac. How'd he take it???