Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

holidays in Montpellier

I just came back from 10 days in Montpellier, time is running so fast !! The kids are so cute, I miss them already, next time I see them (in a loooong time) they will be so big !!

Antoine starts reading, he draws a lot more. Remi is so cute ! And walks, follows us everywhere, plays with Antoine all the time, and he dances on music (my dad has a video I think) !




Antoine went to a cooking class twice, he made an orange cake and deserts for halloween !!
He also had swimming class, enjoy the video !

4 comments:

sarah-mai said...

Woo hoo Antoine! Great swimming!!! I want to try your baking - have you made a gateau au chocolat yet???

Claire said...

Mon fils est trop musclé !
Comme son père ;)

He didn't make chocolate cake but he did chocolate mousse that was presented in an orange, and spider at the side. Halloween theme!

By the way, Tram and Phuong we want pictures of the kids and their disguises!!!

templin said...

Would you believe me if I tell you that i forgot my camera?

templin said...

Would you believe me if I tell you that i forgot my camera?