Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

catch up

We are still here - I've been out of touch lately.

I'm watching stage 4 of the Tour with Mark and they are in Montpellier. I really miss you all.

Isaac played t-ball this year. Definitely a daisy picker (a child who would rather pick daisies than pay attention to the game). He is going to start kindergarten this fall and is so excited for Rahrah to get him a backpack.

Owen has a break from sports for about a month until football starts. He is going to an amazing day camp at the YMCA this summer and will start 4th grade in the fall. He comes up to my chin.

Mark will be student teaching this fall. We don't know what school yet but I'm hoping Olentangy!

I hate my job but I'm very excited about my marathon in October. I'll be walking in the Nike Marathon in San Francisco. I have to get my pace to a 12 minute mile to finish in time to get a Tiffany's necklace.

Nous sommes toujours ici - I' ; le VE été hors du contact récemment. I' ; l'étape de observation 4 de m de l'excursion avec la marque et eux sont à Montpellier. Je vous manque vraiment tout. Isaac a joué le t-ball cette année. Certainement une récolteuse de marguerite (un enfant qui sélectionnerait plutôt des marguerites que prêtent l'attention au jeu). Il va commencer le jardin d'enfants cette chute et est si excited pour que Rahrah lui obtienne un sac à dos. Owen a une coupure des sports pendant environ un mois jusqu'à ce que le football commence. Il va à un camp de jour étonnant au YMCA cet été et commencera la 4ème catégorie en automne. Il arrive à mon menton. La marque sera étudiant enseignant cette chute. Nous don' ; t connaissent quelle école pourtant mais I' ; m espérant Olentangy ! Je déteste mon travail mais I' ; m très excited au sujet de mon marathon en octobre. I' ; le ll marche dans le marathon de Nike à San Francisco. Je dois obtenir mon pas à des 12 milles minute à la finition à temps d'obtenir un Tiffany' ; collier de s.

In Korean:
우리는 지금도 여기 - I' 있다; 접촉에서 이어 ve 최근에. I' 표를 가진 투어의 m 보는 단계 4 및 그들은 Montpellier에 있다. 나는 진짜로 당신을 모두 놓친다. Isaac는 t-ball를 올해에 했다. 확실히 데이지 피커 (오히려 데이지를보다 쑤실 아이는 게임). 그는 이 가을 유치원을 시작하기 위하여 려고 하고 그리고 그에게 책가방을 얻기 위하여 Rahrah를 위해 아주 흥분한다. 오웬은 축구가 시작할 때까지 대략 한달 동안 스포츠에서 틈이 있다. 그는 YMCA에 굉장한 주간 캠프에 이 여름 가고 그리고 가을에 있는 제 4 급료를 시작할 것이다. 그는 나의 턱에 오른다. 표는 이 가을을 가르쳐 학생일 것이다. 우리 don' t는 무슨 학교 그러나 그러나 I' 알고 있다; Olentangy를 희망하는 m! 나는 나의 일 그러나 I'를 미워한다; 10월에 있는 나의 마라톤에 관하여 흥분하는 m 아주. I' ll는 샌프란시스코에 있는 나이키 마라톤에서 걷고 있다. 나는 Tiffany'를 얻는 때 맞추어 끝에 작은 마일 12 나의 걸음을 얻어야 한다; s 목걸이.

10 comments:

ely said...

your skill in Korean language has improved tremendously!!!
mom

Claire said...

It's great to hear from you!
I'm so impressed about the marathon, maybe I would go too for the necklace ;)
We miss you very much and would love to spend some time with you and the kids.
Have a great summer!

sarah-mai said...

dude - that's fast walking for a mile...can you bike it :)

i ordered i's backpack last night, the eco friendly one, it's made from 100% recycled materials with his initials monogrammed on it. i need to think of things to put in it now!

we're thinking family reunion next summer in france??? chi phuong mentioned it awhile ago. when will mark graduate and start teaching?

The Roses said...

mark's graduation is December 12. he will do his student teaching this fall.

if mom is paying for our airfare, then we're in!

Nhu Ha said...

hi Tramy, so glad to hear from you,
we wait for all of you next year !!!
where will everybody sleep? omg !!!

sarah-mai said...

michel needs to build an addition just for us. please tell him to start right away.

Laure said...

it's great to have news from you guys !!
yeahhh family reunion in France !!

What id you run a mile in 6 minute, will you get 2 necklaces??

templin said...

Hey Trami, Nolan Ryan started out as a Daisy Picker.
Tory will be very happy to hear that Isaac plays t ball.
Tory says hi to Owen.

templin said...

Hey Trami, Nolan Ryan started out as a Daisy Picker.
Tory will be very happy to hear that Isaac plays t ball.
Tory says hi to Owen.

Claire said...

Can Loïc wear a wig and run under my name?