Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Around the candle







That's the model I've been working on for days!!
It's a project we had to create in the place of our choise (375m² maximum) to lead people to a small candle...
I chose an old cave (that's why it took me days to make the vaults!) from the XIIIth century near Paris... My project was to make to candle light bigger thanks to small LEDs ...


It's so hard to explain, sorry!!



This last picture is a bad photo montage I just made on photoshop!! I just started learnig how to use it! I'm really not a pro !!

7 comments:

Michel said...

Beautiful job !
dad

Laure said...

beautiful?? eh bé!! merci :)

Claire said...

Super beau ! Bravo soeurette. Au fait, comment s'était Maison et Objets ? J'essaie de t'appeler ce soir.

ely said...

sure looks better than what i can come up with!!!!

Laure said...

thank you all :)

J'ai pas pu aller à Maison & Objet... je suis sortie vendredi soir, du coup levée tard samedi, et beaucoup de travail donc voila.. tant pis, j'irai en septembre prochain!

sarah-mai said...

c'est beau!!!

templin said...

I want to live in that.
Those arches are hard to make.

great job