Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!



I post a bit alte but while we were in Paris, we had no time to log on...
We had a great time and Santa's been good to us because he offered Antoine and I tickets for the Lion King and it was such a wonderful experience...
Laure and Antonin went last night and enjoyed it as much as we did.
Here are some pics we took in an old photomaton (can't find them in France anymore). I don't have pictures of Xmas, Laure will have to post them.
Seems like you had a great time at Xmas and I hope you'll have a great time tonight. Heath, we'll think of you while we drink some good wine and eat some cheese :)
Love
Claire
PS: the weird eye I have on the first picture is related to a door accident... ;)

5 comments:

Laure said...

I'll post the pictures soon I promess!!
Have a great time tonight!
love!

templin said...

Hey !!!
Have the happiest of New Year everyone.
May joy and light surround us everyday and every way!!!

Nhu Ha said...

Happy New year to my whole family
LOVE YOU

ely said...

thank you Family for your love, for being there for each other in all times.
through laughters and tears, may Heaven bless you always...

sarah-mai said...

claire, your hair looks amazing!!! i wonder if my hair will do that??? happy new year!