Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

la decoratrice

these are pictures from a somewhat vegetarian restaurant in sete. i took pics to give ideas to my mom and chi ngoc...

posted outside is a chalkboard with the day's menu...one appetizer (entree), one entree (plat principal), and a dessert for 9.50 euro. there are no choices, she only makes one menu a day, only open for lunch.

she also has a shop attached that sells bags, soaps, paintings, etc.

if anyone wants to try it:
13 rue Alsace Lorraine
Sete 04 67 18 81 71




first course - quinoa salad with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lemon; salad with soy or miso dressing; wrap with mint, possibly hummus, red peppers


second course - pasta with balsamic reduction, parmesan, pinolli nuts and an arugula (rocket) pesto


dessert - peach soup with violet syrup and whipped cream



7 comments:

ely said...

Ngoc,
you can do better, all american food, may be some vietnamese.

Claire said...

Great ideas to pick up!

templin said...

Chi Ngoc,
Are you planning on opening a restaurant?

Laure said...

Ouuuuh, she copies us!!!!
We do better :)

I like the decoration, I'll go there to try too!!
It would be so great to have a restaurant like that!

Me Oanh, I'm working a lot for the bags, but I sold so many to Antonin's family and a friend of Claire! So I have to make more! But I'm leaving in 2 days!!

ely said...

you better get busy!!!!laura.

ely said...

an artist cannot be forced to create.
when you're ready, and want to make more, i'll be here.
me oanh

Laure said...

I'm not forced!! I wish I could stay to make more, I already have some, don't worry I love doing it! :)