Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my christmas present :)



renee, my boss, gave me a "shake" necklace for christmas. it's one of her designs (she's a jewelry designer). it's two crystals with diamonds inside that shake. it's not a very good picture, so the second image is a picture from our website that shows the details....it's very similar to mine!!!

le renee, mon patron, m'a donné un collier de "secousse" pour Noël. il est un d'elle des conceptions (elle est un concepteur de bijoux). c'est deux cristaux avec l'intérieur de diamants qui secouent. ce n'est pas une image très bonne, ainsi la deuxième image est une image de notre site Web qui montre les détails....it's très semblables au mien ! ! !

9 comments:

Nhu Ha said...

waoooow !!!
what a Xmas gift !!!
i saw it last autumn, it's really BEAUTIFUL

lucky Rahrah

Claire said...

I want one too!
I think she wants you to stay with her ;)
Can you give us the link to the website?

ely said...

i'm on the waiting list to borrow it!
i will look very good wearing it while cooking in the kitchen.

sarah-mai said...

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/category.s?categoryId=759082

This is the link to Barney's website. We don't have our own becuase of knock-offs...

Claire said...

12 000 dollars!!! I WANT YOUR JOB!
I'm not getting anything from my boss this year :(

sarah-mai said...

i know can you believe it??? last year my gift was $7000 in earrings...this year i got an upgrade :)

Claire said...

wait for next year then ;)

Laure said...

OMG!!! That's such a great gift!! I love it!! I want to be on the waiting list tooooo !!

templin said...

i am so glad to be related to you!!!