Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Guess what it is... Devinez ce que ça peut être...


I know, you're saying "your sweet potato AGAINNN!"
But it inspires me so much! really!!
Today I had a project, I have to create something with "argile" with volumes and lines, and I thought my potato was perfect!!
So here it is!!
Je sais je sais, vous vous dites "encore sa patate.... quand est-ce-qu'elle va s'arrêter un peu!"
Mais elle m'inspire tellement, jvous promet!!!
J'ai eu un projet en volume aujourd'hui, je devais créer quelque chose avec de l'argile avec des volumes et des lignes, et j'ai de suite pensé à ma patate :)
Et la voilà!

6 comments:

ely said...

with a little more love and that "patate" is going to come to life!

sarah-mai said...

laure + sweet potato = love

templin said...

super cool!!!!

Nhu Ha said...

phuong
can you send me the pillows' sizes please

templin said...

the square one is 20inx20in and the rectangle size is 16"x24".
Please Fed Ex them by tomorrow.
Now get to work Ba Di Two!!!

Claire said...

J'ADORE !!!