Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Spain - Espagne


Hey everyone!!
I'm in Paris now! I have my computer and internet in my room so I can send posts!!
I start school tomorrow...It's going to be new for me!


Here are some pictures of my trip to Spain last week with my boyfriend Antonin, I'm sure everyone heard of him lol
We went to Barcelona and Port Aventura, we had a lot of fun!



Coucou tout le monde!
Je suis à Paris maintenant, j'ai mon propre ordi et internet dans ma chambre, donc je peux toujours envoyer des articles! Je commence l'école demain, ça va faire drôle!!


Voilà quelques photos de mon voyages en Espagne avec mon copain Antonin, je suis sure que tout le monde a entendu parler de lui lol
Nous sommes allés à Barcelone et Port Aventura, on s'est bien amusé!






Plaza Reial





















A great market!! Beautiful isn't it?
















Aquarium in Barcelona





















Mini Nemo!






Park Guëll from Gaudi





















Shrek and Fiona in Port Aventura!!


















4 comments:

Claire said...

Excellentes photos :)
Antoine a adoré.
Bisous et amuse-toi bien à Paris
Claire

sarah-mai said...

beautiful pics! i love the ones of the market!!!! cute boyfriend :)

ely said...

i can't wait to show your pictures with Shreck and Princess Fiona to the boys!
How was your 1st day in school?
is your boyfriend in Paris with you?

Laure said...

My first day at school was OK! Most of the students are girls :)
Every two mondays, I don't have school, so I can go home!
My boyfriend isn't in Paris with me at all, he is going to study in Perpignan, far far away :(

Love you all